Saturday 23 May 2015

Scrapping Outback Challenge

So I thought I'd play along with the Scrapping Outback Challenge - I've never had a go at their Challenges before and the colours of this one really inspired me.
So the current challenge is to draw inspiration from this piccy and use at least ONE piece of chipboard.  All the colours must be used.
 
So here's what I came up with.......I really enjoyed just working with a white background.....eeek this was a bit new for Me! And a bit scary but I'm happy with the results.

I love this photo of my son and our Maisy...she was only a few days new to our family in this photo.  So Cute!


And here's a few close ups......

 

There's still plenty of time to join in......
Thanks for popping by.

7 comments:

  1. This is a truly stunning layout Tammy.....I love everything about it!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along this month - we hope you decide to join us more often, your work is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. That means so much to me. I certainly intend to!!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning, love how you used the colours, perfection!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping Outback!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandrine, I really enjoyed playing!

      Delete
  3. I've fallen in love! with the little bloke in the photo and the stunning LO. I just adore all your layering and the details. Thanks so much for joining us at SO and we SO hope you come back again next month :)
    http://www.scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/may-white-with-twist-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Marie, what a lovely comment. I'm in love with him too!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness. I just love this page. Hope you will join us again next month :)

    ReplyDelete