Thursday 16 February 2017

February 2Crafty Share Part Two!

Hi everyone!

I'm back to share my second layout for 2Crafty Chipboard this month.

This layout is entitled "Happiness" is a fun, happy one celebrating my beautiful daughter.
 
 
For this layout I have used the following "2Crafty Chipboard":
 
"Line Words"
"Triangle Set"
"Fiddlesticks Panel"
 
 
 
 
I cut down the "Fiddlesticks Panel" and painted it white.
 
 
 
 I really wanted to bring out the colours in the photos, so I painted some of the triangles in a grass green and a rich blue.
 
You may have worked out by now that I ADORE colour!
 
 
 
As I had worked down the page, from top to bottom, I added the title in the same way, to give cohesion to the layout.
 
 
I did the same with the journaling.
 
 
 
You can visit the 2Crafty blog HERE
 
I hope you've enjoyed this share today.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment