Wednesday 1 February 2017

I'm on the Scrap the Girls Design Team!!! plus February Challenge

Good morning everyone!

I'm so happy to share I'm staying on the Scrap the Girls Design Team for another term!!
Yippee!!


I really love their challenges each month so I'm happy to be continuing.
A new design team has been announced and it is pretty damn cool!!  Working with this lot is going to be fabulous, so inspiring.

You can find the announcement of the team HERE.

So onto our first challenge.

This month the challenge is:



 and here's my take on it:



I really enjoyed creating this layout as I'm usually a one or two photo girl.  It's quite rare that I scrap with more than 3.  When I saw this my first thought was 'Uh Oh', but when I sat down to do it, it came together really quickly!!

Here's some close ups of my layout.


I used some 2Crafty Chipboard and goodies from Kit the Habit.



This month I am proud to announce that my very own Kit the Habit is the sponsor!!

Kit the Habit is the collaboration of myself and Emma Zappone aka Emzascrapper.
We have a facebook group from where we offer random inspiration, fun stuff and occasional exclusive kits totally designed and made by us!! 
Anyone who's creative or who would like to be can join so put in a join request and we will see you on the other side! LOL!


I've used quite a few bits and pieces from Kit the Habit including a flair, buttons, die cuts and some of our Little Bit of Randoms. So fun to include these on my page.

To win yourself a prize pack from Kit the Habit with lots of randomness and quirkiness just have a go at this month's challenge and link it to the Scrap the Girls Blog by the end of the month!

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment