Monday 6 April 2015

Scrap Our Stash Challenge

So because I've been getting so inspired by the challenges I've gone in lately, I thought I'd have a hunt around for some more.  
I discovered Scrap Our Stash and a very cool Word Challenge.
 

And this is what I came up with.....

The details are:
 
S - Stamp, String
T - Tag
A - Arrows
M - Metal tag
P - Peg, Pebbles, Paper Bag, Punch
 
I really enjoyed this and will definitely be going in some more.
 
I love this photo of my son on a holiday we took to Port Elliott earlier this year. Each morning he came for a morning walk along the beach with me.  It was special time, peaceful and quiet on the beach and time to just be together.
 


15 comments:

  1. Awesome page and fantastic job with the background and requirements for the stash challenge! Great choice of stash items. Thank you so much for linking up with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda. I think this is such a cool challenge idea....wish I'd found it earlier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything on your layout compliments your photo so nicely. Love the paint and the twine and the layers...well done! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page. I love the background work. Great take on our STAMP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Steffanie and TantiK Creation - I loved playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab! Am a big fan of kraft and white! Loving all the "Ps" you used outta your stash! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate...made me feel so good using old stuff from my stash!

      Delete
  8. Love the gold, brown, kraft colors! Good job on the challenge and thank you for playing along with SOS! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Tammy! Love all the layers and embelishments. Great take on our stash challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your layering and nice job on the background. Great stashed items used. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love it! Thank you for joining in on the fun this month at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the Kraft layers! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete