Sunday 10 May 2015

Quick Card

It was my wonderful partner and my Anniversary last weekend.
We went out for a nice meal and bottle of wine.  I so LOVE this man.
I always make the time to make him a card, and this is what I managed using gorgeous products from my Deer and Fawn Designs stash. 


A bit more detail:
 

I think its important to make each other feel special - and that doesn't mean spending lot of money, just making time for each other, and a hand-made card goes a long way in this too.

Actually he made me a card too!! Yep... how's that!  I LOVE it.  He asked to go in my scrap room for a while and the next day presented me with a card.  It truly meant so much that he had taken the time to make it and also attempted to share my passion,and yep it was actually pretty good!! I said to him "Isn't it fun and relaxing?"  He just kinda looked at me funny and said "It was hard".  LOL. He didn't want me to share it but the kids were very impressed too - I love that they get to 'see' how thoughtful and caring he is.  So important.

Deer and Fawn products used:
Heidi Swapp Vintage Jumbles
Project Life Inspire Chipboard Stickers
Project Life Inspire Stitched Cards
Washi
Doily




1 comment: