Friday 31 July 2015

D-Lish Scraps July Mood board Challenge

Nothing like scraping/scrapping in at the last second!!

This month I ordered my first ever 'Just Add Paper' Kit from D-Lish Scraps. I've often missed out - all sold before I got the chance to order.  So I was excited to get this in the mail.  And it's gorgeous! For only $10 its a great buy.  So I decided to enter the Mood board challenge that goes along with it.  It's just beautiful.....here it is:


Just love the colours!! And the chevron, the stars and the arrows - all my favourites rolled into one.  So with just a few hours left until the midnight cut off.....here's my entry:

 
Having the 'Just Add Paper' Kit made it really easy, and I have heaps left for some other layouts.  This page came together really quickly - well except for the part where I decided to open the star shaker in the kit and individually glue on all the tiny star sequins inside!!! Note to self - they are actually smaller than they appear - next time re-think this idea!!

Here's a close up:


I'll definitely be ordering more of these kits and having a go at the co-ordinating mood board again.  If you want to check out all the details of this challenge go HERE.

Thanks Amanda and all at D-Lish Scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment