Monday 17 August 2015

Scrap the Boys August Challenge

I got to have a play on the weekend with a few challenges.  Scrap the Boys caught my eye straight away, because it was about scrapping a photo of yourself with your boy. Being a mum is my biggest joy...my kids are my world. So I couldn't wait to do this one.
Here's the inspiration:
 
I had fun painting random black paint on the background, and I stuck with black and white against the blue background.  I love the poem and really wanted to include it....so I wrote it out around the edges of my layout. 
Here tis:
 

And here's a close up:


I hope you're making the time for creative play.

If you'd like to have a play around with this challenge go HERE


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love these colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning!! I like the simple colour palette...Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow love your take on our challenge this month - thanks for playing along with us at STB Tammyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page, love the journaling around the edge. Thanks for playing along with STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page Tammy!! love the simple colour scheme and the journaling around the page. Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete