Friday 30 October 2015

Bella Boulevard Just Add Color Layout 2 - Designing for All About Scrapbooks

Today I'm sharing another page I created for All About Scrapbooks.
Seriously, I think I may have the best job in the world!! The amazing goodies I get to play with.  Vanessa truly has the BEST stuff!!! You can check out the SHOP here.
I feel so grateful and like the luckiest girl around! 
This layout is another bright and happy one, using the Bella Boulevard Just Add Color.  Some of you may remember I recently did a layout of my son with this range, using black, white and green.  I thought I'd make this one a bit more girly, and instead of adding 1 main colour, I decided to go with a rainbow!!
 
I hand painted the hearts in some bright colour (quite therapeutic), and then added a few stickers, some 2 Crafty chipboard, and really that was about it.....quick and simple, yet bright and happy, just like my gorgeous girl.
 
 
 
 
I love how this paper range lends itself to either really 'boy' or really 'girl' pages.....the simple black and white makes it easy....just add your favourite colour, or like I did here, add a few!

I'll be back soon to share some more....thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment