Friday 18 December 2015

Latest design team work

Hi everyone.
 
Back to share my latest design for All About Scrapbooks.
I recently participated in our local Relay For Life.
After months of planning and fundraising to raise money for Cancer Council, it was here. 
A weekend where so many come together to 'fight' against this awful disease; to support those who are battling or are survivors; to remember those we have lost.
An amazing emotional, uplifting but exhausting weekend! 
 
This layout is about that walk around the track, in those wee hours (between 1 am and 5am).  A moment I will never forget.....walking with just a few.....feeling tired.....in pain.....surrounded by beautiful candlelit messages that inspire and help you push through.....your mind filling with thoughts and memories.  Even in the moments when I was alone, I never really felt alone. 
It was powerful and whenever I think back, I get goosebumps. 
 
 
 
This page started as most of mine do.....grabbing a base page, and then shuffling around with whatever is on my desk.  The torn strips I added to the top and bottom of the layout, is a great way to use up some of your scraps.
 
 
For this layout I used some Simple Stories, Basic Grey B Side,
My Minds Eye and of course some 2 Crafty Chipboard.
 
I hope you can fit in some time to scrap a moment that you never want to forget.
 
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment