Friday 22 January 2016

All About Scrapbooks Design Team Share - Basic Grey - Barista range

Today I'm sharing another layout I created using the Basic Grey Barista Range from my favourite on-line scrappy store All About Scrapbooks.
This range is all about creams and greys with hints of black and yellow and brown.  You see it is a coffee inspired range, and I adore all the gorgeous earthy warm tones. 
This time I teamed it with black cardstock, adding gesso, stamping and layers using the sticker sheets and paper.  I love my morning coffee (or 2!) and find the simple pleasure of that first morning cuppa one of the highlights of my day. 



Here's a few close-ups:


(Out for Publication) 

 
I added a few pops of  gold to highlight the rich earthy tones. The colour pallete is so beautiful and lends itself to all sorts of layouts.
Thanks for taking a look.
See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment