Thursday 14 April 2016

Another play with Kit the Habit's CRAZY release!

Well I just can't stop playing with our latest release at Kit the Habit. 
So much fun. So bright. So happy!! CRAZY!

This time I went with a patterned background.



I applied clear gesso, and then added some yellow paint.  I spritzed water onto the paint, to make it more fluid, and then let it run down the page a little. I kinda stuffed up this part a bit, but my take on this is to just go with it.....so I did.  I ended up adding a few more layers underneath the photo to cover up my mistake, and guess what, all good! Only I would know....and now all of you too! Lol.  But seriously, don't sweat the small stuff, embrace those stuff-ups - let them lead you on a different path....it's only paper.

I added a bit of spritz on top of this, and a few flicks of pink paint. (again in an attempt to cover up).

I then layered up with a few PL cards.  This page came together really quickly.



I added some 2Crafty Chipboard, which I covered with scrap paper. 
I grabbed the triangle die cuts, and once I popped them on the page, there was very little else I needed to add.  They looked great!!
A few strips of 'Randoms', a flair, some thread and those gorgeous little orange acrylic shapes (LOVE LOVE LOVE) pulled it all together.
I love how bright and happy this layout is.

I love how the 'Randoms' and the embellishments suit my scrapping.  I love that  they are just so usable for our everyday stories. So much of what's out there is 'perfect moment' and sayings like that, and well let's face it, my life is far from perfect, and I'm pretty sure yours isn't either. 
Although its far from perfect it's MY life, and I want to remember it and capture it as it is - I love that the 'Randoms' allow me to do that!

I hope you've been inspired, and I can't wait to see what you do with our CRAZY Kit!!

Here's a reminder of it:


If you'd like to order one, pop on over to our Facebook Group HERE and leave a comment on the photo, and we'll be in touch. 

There's some fabulous work (amazing, love it) people are posting with this CRAZY kit in the Facebook Group, including layouts by my Kit the Habit other half, the fabulous Emzascrapper so be sure to check it out.

Love Tam
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment