Wednesday 11 May 2016

National Scrapbook Day!

Hi everyone

Well it was National Scrapbook Day just a couple of days ago, and I had such a busy day with kids sport and family commitments.  I thought there was no way I could fit in some 'me time'.  So I happily enjoyed checking Facebook and Instagram for challenges and other inspo from people.
Suddenly I noticed a challenge by Cocoa Vanilla.  I love this company.  Absolutely gorgeous paper ranges and also they are Australian!!!!
What's not to love!

So I snuck into my scraproom - I had only 20 minutes, but my brain was whirring and I knew I had some leftover Cocoa Vanilla goodies.  With no time to procrastinate, I put this together, using bits and pieces from their Hello Lovely range.
With Mothers Day looming, I was inspired to create a layout with my mother-in-law (well almost) and my daughter. 


Gosh I really love their ephemera - die cut packs.  Most of this layout is created using  these.  I just layered them up.


I can't wait to get some of their new ranges. They are amazing. I LOVE them all!!

That's it from me, hope you got to be creative on National Scrapbook Day!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment