Sunday 1 May 2016

Scrap the Girls May Reveal!

Hi everyone.

Well another month has flown by, which means a NEW Challenge over at Scrap the Girls!!

This month we have an awesome sketch.

Here it is:


And here's my take on it:



I do love a sketch....it does the thinking for me!  If you find yourself shuffling papers too often, and not finishing anything, try a sketch!  It will pretty much tell you what to put where! The hardest part is choosing the papers!!

Instead of layering lots of papers behind my photos, I chose to use mixed media as the background and then just added a few tags and embellies as per the sketch.  Remember, the sketch is a guide - we want to see your interpretation of it.



This photo was taken very recently, of myself and my 14 year old daughter.  It was a fun moment, that I'm so glad I've captured.

Give this month's challenge a go.  There's an awesome prize pack up for grabs! 
I can't wait to see your entries.
For more inspo from the rest of the Scrap the Girls Design Team, go HERE

1 comment: