Friday 24 June 2016

Let's go on Adventures...

Happy Friday everyone!!
 
Here to share what I've been working on lately - my latest design for All About Scrapbooks.
 
This time I got to play with some of Cocoa Vanilla's Colour Me Happy Range.
I love this company. I love that they are Australian.  I love their products, and this new range is just gorgeous! 
 
 
This range has neutral papers, which is awesome as it allows you to add your own colour, whether that be with paint, spritz, pens, crayons or pencils.
 
I immediately grabbed the gorgeous leaf paper, and of course - green!
I used spritz, and then began my layering.
I noticed the reverse of the paper was green - Perfect!
So I trimmed it down a little, allowing me to use the green reverse strips in my layering.  
I also tore the edges of the paper, to allow some of the green to show around the edges.
 
As the layout has an 'outdoor/nature' theme, I also selected some leafy chipboard from 2 Crafty, and a few flowers to complement this.
The three large flowers were all originally white, I spritzed one with the background spritz, just to make it match perfectly!
 
 
 
The embellishments from this Colour Me Happy range are awesome. 
I used quite a few - doilies, a flair, words, journal spots.
I can't wait to use them in my Project Life. 
 
See you soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment