Friday 1 July 2016

Scrap the Girls - July Challenge

Hello my lovelies.

Well can you believe it's July already?!?! What!! How and when did that happen?

So it means a new challenge over at Scrap the Girls.....
This month it's a sketch.....
 
I love it!!
Here's my take on it:
 
 
I had a lot of fun creating this.......love the circles, love the clustering, just LOVE IT!!
 
 
The cluster on the right hand side contains my journaling.
The words are quite personal, so I slipped them into a pocket.
 
 
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team's entries HERE.....they are amazing!!
 
I can't wait to head over to your Blog's and see what you created, so don't forget to link up to the Scrap the Girls Blog. 
There's a very generous prize from Scrapbook Boutique.  A $25 voucher from their online store!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Loving this! The layers and all the embellishments - looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete