Friday 9 September 2016

Life is Beautiful - Boy Page

 
This week for my designing at All About Scrapbooks I've created another layout using the Hello Beautiful Collection by Fancy Pants.
 
Last week I created a girly page, so this week I wanted to create a boyish page.
It's something I've been doing lately, and it's fun!
It pushes my creativity.
 
So here's the boyish page:
 
 
I used the wood grain paper as my background and then concentrated on the black, white and yellow in the range, adding just a splash of teal.
 
I layered up some mixed media for my background.  I used gesso, then added some swipes of paint.
On top of this I added some texture paste using a stencil, and then I finished off with some stamping.
 
 
I then layered up some of the gorgeous embellishments. 
 I used lots of foam tape to give the layout some dimension.
 
I also added in some 2Crafty Chipboard triangles, covering them with leftover papers first.
 
 
To finish off, I added a few puffy dot stickers.
 
I hope you've had a great week and can relax over the weekend.
I'll be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment