Friday 30 September 2016

Perfection!

Good morning everyone.
 
This week I'm sharing a layout created using Shimelle's Starshine Collection. created for All About Scrapbooks.
 
 
I began with my white cardstock, adding a thin layer of gesso and then painting with acrylic paints.
I went with the reds and navy's for this layout - very appropriate for my sweet little niece who lives in the USA.
 I LOVE this photo, and thought the blue would complement the denim (aint that the cutest little toosh and legs you ever did see?)
 
 
I then layered up with some tags, and strips of paper, before fussy cutting the gorgeous flowers.
I adhered a few of the flowers using foam tape to give some extra dimension.
 
I then added my title using a 2 Crafty Chipboard title - I love the font!!
 
 
A few embellishments were then added.
Some of the embellishments come from Cocoa Vanilla's Free Spirit range - they just matched so perfectly!!
 
That's about it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment