Friday 14 October 2016

Cherish ....more Cocoa Vanilla

Hi Everyone
 
Todays layout for All About Scrapbooks is created using more of the Cocoa Vanilla Love Always Collection.
 
 
For this layout, I focused on the greys and mints in the collection.
I really wanted this layout to have lots of negative space as I loved the background paper.
 
So my focus was to just work in one corner. 
Oh it's a challenge to be so restrained!!
 
 
 I swiped some gesso in the top right corner, where I wanted my photo to be.
I then flicked some greys and mint paint.
I then added all the mint and grey embellishments I could find, and began layering. 
Aren't those die cut leaves just stunning!
 
I love the butterflies.
 I wanted them to surround my photo, so I added a 2Crafty Chipboard Frame to enhance this.
 
 
I then added the gorgeous title, painting it black, and then adding a touch of silver to it.
 
I love the softness of the layout.
I usually scrap with bold colours mixed with black and white, so this one was a big change for me.
 
I'll be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment