Saturday 1 October 2016

Scrap the Girls October Release!

Hi everyone

Well it's the first of the month so time to share the NEW Challenge from Scrap the Girls.

As always, its beautiful.
See?!?

I adore the colours, although they really challenged me as I rarely use purple.
Here's what I came up with:


I was inspired by the colours, by the word Inspire and by the feathers!!
I had a lot of fun layering up those feathers,
I only added a splash of purple, but I'm really pleased with it.


Love that mint/aqua paint!!!


This month there's a $25 Colourblast voucher up for grabs!


So give it a go......you gotta be in it to win it - the worst that can happen is you will create a beautiful layout!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the amazing layouts over at Scrap the Girls!
They're amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment