Thursday 8 December 2016

Day 6 December Daily

Hi everyone.

Just popping in to share Day 6.

For this page I used two full pages already in the album.
No pocket pages.
One large photo.


Really that's all that was needed.

It's about my current goal to get moving. 
Again lots of journaling (I've always got so much to say!)


I love telling the stories focused around just one word.
It really blocks the rest of the day out for me and just helps me to get it done!

Last time I tried to include everything and it was pretty overwhelming.

When I look back at 2014's book, the part that draws me in the most is the words, the stories.....so I knew this was something I really wanted more of this year.

This year I've simplified the process by focusing on one story per day, thanks to the advice of the incredible Ali Edwards.

So far it's working.
And what I love is that I'm journaling.
I'm a big believer in journaling. 
So many don't do it. 
For me, it's the reason I scrap.
It's as simple as that.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment