Friday 23 December 2016

Merry Christmas......celebrating with Bella Boulevard

Merry Christmas one and all!
 
Well tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!
How exciting! I absolutely love this time of year.
Wishing you the happiest of days and may the joy and magic be in your heart long after the special day has gone.
 
 
This layout was created using the new Bella Boulevard Christmas range available from All About Scrapbooks
I adore this range and I adore Bella Boulevard too.
It's the bright colours.
 
As soon as I saw this range I knew it was for me.
Fresh gorgeous Christmas colours mixed with neutral black and white.
Absolutely perfect!!
 
This photo was taken last year on Christmas Day
 and it's one of my favourites from the day.
I've been wanting to scrap it for some time, and this range made me jump right in.
 
 
It's a pretty simple page.
I used some White cardstock as my base.
I added strips of vertical patterned paper, concentrating on the right hand side of the layout.
I then added a few layers of papers behind my photo.
To finish it off  I added some of the cute stickers from this range clustered around the photo, I cut out a few little Christmas trees from paper, cause they are just the cutest!! 
I then painted some 2Crafty Chipboard for the title and snowflakes.
And of course, I finished with some black paint splatters!!
Simples!
 
So that's it from me for 2016.
 
I have loved every minute of sharing my layouts with you and really hope they have given you some inspiration.
 
Wishing you the loveliest Christmas,
and I look forward to sharing with you in 2017!
 
Luv Tam
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment