Thursday 16 February 2017

Project Life using 'Shine' by Kit the Habit

Hi everyone!

Well I finally got time to sit down with the awesome 'Shine' Kit and create.

I created a Project Life spread - I'm trying SO hard not to get behind on my Project Life. 
This will be my third year of creating a weekly spread to document our everyday stories.
I got behind both last year and the year before - and the momunental task of catching up was awful!! It took the joy out of the creative outlet for me.
So this year it is my am to NOT fall behind, to push myself to keep up.
Wish me luck!!!!

So here it is.....


Sorry about the glare on the plastic sleeves!

Gosh I just love the colours.   Aaaah the simplicity of black, white and yellow and with all those awesome summery quotes I knew they would be PERFECT for my recent family holiday to the beach.

Here's the left hand side:


And here's the right:



Just love all the quotes, and I adore that palm tree frond black and white paper.

Such a great feeling to see another week done!




This kit is called 'Shine' and is the latest release for Kit the Habit - which is the awesome collaboration of myself and Emzascrapper

One of our aims with each kit is to use 'real life' quotes that are usable and relevant.  I'm just so over the 'perfect memories' and 'sweet' and 'cherish' quotes, because, well let's face it my life aint all that!!
My life is messy, busy, and at times crazy and I want quotes that reflect this.

I want to document our real life - the good, the bad and the ugly - I don't want it to be fake.  I want reality. (although having said that - one of the reasons I do Project Life is that it makes me find the 'good' - it makes me grateful for the little everyday things in my life. It helps me to be more positive).

So, if you missed the Kit.........here it is......


Awesome huh?
All the papers and embellishments have been designed by myself and Emma.  Love how unique that makes them.
A big shout out to 2Crafty Chipboard for the fabulous chipboard in the kits.  I cannot wait to use these.

The kits are $18 plus Postage and handling of $2 within Australia.

At this stage there's a couple left so head on over to Kit the Habit.

I'd love to see what you create with Kit the Habit's 'Shine' Kit.

1 comment: