Friday 10 March 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard Challenges

Over the last two months I found time to participate in a couple of challenges over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

I'm enjoying having a bit more time to go in challenges. 

I really like how challenges push me in a particular direction, and make me try new things and think a little out of the box.

The first challenge was last month's sketch challenge:


As soon as I saw it I loved it!!

Here's what I came up with:


I created a watercolour background and then used stamps and paint to create the background. 



I used 2Crafty Chipboard Frames and Mini Hearts plus lots of stickers and layers behind the photo.



This month's challenge is a Colour Challenge:


I adore the colours, and as it's all about Autumn I thought of a photo I have been wanting to scrap that fits perfectly.

Here's my take on it:


Lots of 2Crafty Chipboard!

I hope the leaves look like they are falling, as that's the effect I was going for.


I used an embossing powder on some of the chippy and it gives an awesome metal look and feel to the chipboard.  Very cool.


I enjoyed using up lots of frames, and edges of stickers.  I added them together - some with foam tape to give added dimension.


I love the result!

If you want to have a go head HERE

Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. These are both awesome layouts Tammy! But this month's oh those leaves are gorgeous! They def look like they are falling ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa. I really enjoyed the challenges. X

      Delete
  2. Such pretty layouts! I love your journaling, and the leaves are of course beautiful!

    ReplyDelete