Monday 13 March 2017

My first 2Crafty Share for March....

Good morning everyone!

A few days ago it was my turn to share over on the 2Crafty Chipboard blog,  and I'm excited to share it here today.

It's titled "Just the 3 of Us"


This one is a bright, colourful one and you know how much I LOVE colour!

I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:

"Just the 3 of us title"
"6" Revolution Frame"
"Assorted Arrows"

 
 
 
I painted some of the "Assorted Arrows" black and also my title "Just the 3 of Us" black too. 


I find this grounds them, and allows them to pop against the bright colours.


I painted the "6 " Revolution Frames" orange.
 I went with orange as it contrasts well with the background.


I used the large one to frame my photo, and the smaller ones I tucked underneath my layers, making sure some of them were poking out.


A happy, bright page celebrating myself and my 2 kiddos and how much we love being together.

I'll be back again very soon!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment