Friday 14 April 2017

My Second Share for April for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone
 
Just popping in to share my second layout for 2Crafty Chipboard for April. 
 
It's titled:

"A Moment Captured"

 

 
Another bright layout.
 
This one is about a drive in the car that the kids and I do quite regularly that's long and there's not a lot of scenery to look at along the way, or towns to stop in, so we make our own fun.
 
Yep it involves singing, laughing, and lots of nonsense!
 
 
For this layout I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard
 
"Circular Panel"
"Trudi's Vine"
"A Moment Captured Title"
"ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars"
 
 
 
I just love that floral border called "Trudi's Vine". 
 I painted this black and placed it down the left side of my layout.
 
 
 
It's just gorgeous!
 
I also painted the "A Moment Captured title" in black.
 
 
 
I cut out some circles from the "Circular Panel" and painted some in pink and some in yellow to go with the colour theme of my layout.
 
 
 
I also painted some of the little hearts from the "ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars" pack in pink and yellow too.
 
 
This is quickly becoming one of my favourite pieces of chippy,
and is appearing on most of my layouts. 
 
 
 
I love how they fill in those little spots and bring the layout together.
 
I added the painted chippy around the vine piece and then added more embellishments - flowers, brads, tags, quotes, acrylic pieces, and flairs.
 
 
 
I have used a flair and some cool musical quotes and acrylic music notes all from my very own
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE! 
They were just perfect for this story.
 
 
Well that's it  from me!
 
I hope you enjoy my bright, colourful and fun layouts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment