Monday 1 May 2017

May Scrap the Girls Challenge!!

Hello Scrap the Girls creatives!

Yup it's May!!
Gosh this year is flying by......

We have a new challenge over at Scrap the Girls and I LOVE it. 
It's all about celebrating mothers, perfect with Mothers Day around the corner.

Here's the mood board for your inspiration.....

 
So beautiful.
 
Being a mum is my proudest role in life.  I absolutely adore my kids, they are definitely my world.
 
As soon as I saw the t-shirts, I knew I immediately thought of a photo of me and my girl, and I knew the story I wanted to tell.
 
I had matching t-shirts made for us as part of her birthday present last year.
 
We were planning out amazing USA trip, and my daughter is a massive fan of all things Disney.  To say she was excited about going to Disneyland was an understatement!!
 
We both love 'Frozen' and often argue tenaciously about the better sister.  She is totally Team Elsa and I'm all for Anna.
 
On top of this, we are told constantly how alike we are - so the sayings on the t-shirts in the mood board became the basis for my story.
 
Anyway, enough rambling, here's the layout:
 
 
My daughter and I share a love of feathers.
 
So I went a little crazy!! 
 
 
I used quite a lot of Kit the Habit goodies, and had a lovely time layering upon layering!!
 
I snuck in a few feathers from 2Crafty Chipboard too - I added gold glitter to them!!
 
 
 
 
This months sponsor is the fabulous Cocoa Vanilla Studio!  I love their stuff and am still trying to get my hands on the last couple of ranges!
 
 
So what a great month to have a go at the challenge.......we all have some awesome mum pics (either you or your mum, or your partners mum, or a girlfriend....the list goes on) and you could come away with some Cocoa Vanilla goodies or some goodies from Kitaholic Kits!!
 
Yep 2 prizes this month!
 
We are celebrating 12 months since the fabulous Krisy Podolak took over at Scrap the Girls.  She is super talented and super organised, so we are giving away another prize this month!
 
 
 
I look forward to checking out your entries.
 
To see more awesome inspiration from the team at Scrap the Girls, go HERE.  You will be blown away!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment