Thursday 20 July 2017

Kraft plus challenge

Well it's been ages since I've gone in a challenge, but the current one at Kraft Plus is so awesome I just had to give it a go.......

Here it is....
 
Roses 3 ways!
 
Lately I've been playing with paints - finger painting to be exact......I'm hoping to share it all in a blog post real soon.
 
Anyway as soon as I saw this I thought I'd try something a little different.
 
So here's what I came up with....


So my roses 3 ways are:
Rose Stencil - LOVE this so much, it's a new one from Scrap Matrix
Finger painted Roses - those 3 large roses I finger painted onto cardstock and then cut them out.
Fussy Cut Roses - cut from some embossed paper
Resin Roses - black and white ones scattered through
Rose 2Crafty Chipboard - I firstly painted this black and then rubbed over the top in Finnabairs Art Alchemy Opal Magic Pain in Aqua Rose. I love the effect!!  I also got this product from my recent spending spree at Scrap Matrix.

And yep you might have noticed that's roses 5 ways - Maths has never been my strength!


I also journalled, and took my inspiration from the mood board.


 So much fun to get a bit messy with this one and also to go in a challenge again!

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing I love your finger painted roses, very creative.. Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! This is gorgeous...those finger painted roses are brilliant...you are a very clever lady!
    Thanks so much for joining in and sharing with us at Kraft+. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has such drama and flair - it really pops off the page. I'm so impressed with the finger painted roses; you are a clever chickie! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete