Tuesday 15 August 2017

Second 2 Crafty Chipboard share....

Hi there scrappy friends
 
My second layout for 2 Crafty Chipboard this month is titled:
 

"Forever"




A layout about love and laying on the grass watching the clouds go by......
 
I wish everyday could be like this.



I used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Fine Word Set 1"
"Grid Bits"
"Mini Branches"
"Messy Squares"


 
 
 
I applied white gesso to the "Messy Squares" and the "Mini Branches".
 
 


I also applied white gesso to the "Grid Bits", and then added some watercolours in a peach colour. 
 
 
 

I really like the variegated colour that watercolour brings, rather than the usual bold style I tend to gravitate to.

 
 I painted the 'forever' from the "Fine Words Set 1" in black paint.
 
I love how this contrasts with the softer corals and also highlights the background.


This photo has been in my 'to scrap' pile for a while now......so nice to finally scrap it!!!

I really love the coral and turquoise together and how they pop against the black.
 
 
I love the little word strips scattered throughout - they are 7dots ones that I got from Scrap Matrix, my favourite place to buy my scrappy supplies. So many yummy goodies!
 
 
Hope I've inspired you to get creating......

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment