Wednesday 13 September 2017

My first September share for 2 Crafty Chipboard


Hi everyone, I'm here to share my first layout for the month for 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
It's titled:
 

"Summer"

 
 
I used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard:
"Line Words- Summer"
"Flower Doilies"
"Assorted Arrows"
 


 
 
 
I gave all the Chipboard a coat of gesso.
 
 
I left the "Flower Doily" like this and tucked it into my layers.
 
 
For my 'Summer' title from the "Line Words - Summer" pack I added some coffee!
Yep you heard correct - coffee!
 
You see I was scrapping away - not in my scrap room - and I'd forgotten my brown coloured spritzes, so I added some water to coffee to make a liquid mix and simply brushed this over the top of the title.
 
I love the colour and effect.
 
 
 
I did the same to the "Assorted Arrows"
 
 
 
Even the splashes and circles were created with the coffee.
For the circles I created my own stamp by using the ends of a finished roll of Cling Wrap.
 
 
 
I really love how the coffee colour works with the turquoise, the white and the woodgrain.
 
 
The following items I got from Scrap Matrix - woodgrain paper, background stamps, metal flower charm, tag.
 
There's also some paper and 'Randoms' from the awesome Kit the Habit.
 
I'll be back real soon with my second share.
 
xxx
 
 

1 comment: