Wednesday 13 December 2017

My first December 2Crafty share

Hello everybody
 
I've popped in today to share my latest creation for 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
It's titled:
 

"A Christmas Tradition"




It's all about baking and decorating the Gingerbread biscuits every year at Christmas time.  It's one of the many things we do as a family to celebrate this time of year. 
The kids look forward to it and spend ages decorating their various shapes, and yep then I spend ages afterwards cleaning up the MESS!!
 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Grid Bits"
"Wire Stars"
"Stars"
"ATC Tiny Stars and Hearts"
"A Christmas Tradition Title"
"Star Circular Frames"



I added a lot of different finishes to the Chipboard.


The "Grid Bits" are heat embossed with a chunky white emboss powder.


The "Wire Stars" are heat embossed with a gorgeous white emboss powder with flecks of gold through it.  There are shimmers of gold that really jump off the page.
Hard to capture the beautiful shine.


I used some 7Dots paper from my favourite scrappy store Scrap Matrix.
I also used lots of tags from 7Dots too - I can't get enough of these, they are appearing on all my layouts at the moment -  I love the layers it gives my creations.

I also added some 13 Arts fibres, also available from yep you guessed it...Scrap Matrix.


To the "Stars Circlular Frame", the "Stars" the "Mini Stars" and the "A Christmas Tradition" I applied white gesso, and then added some Mica Powder and some water to create the colour.
 
They have a lovely subtle metallic sheen.


The blue and the green look just lovely together.


Love the little pops of red too.


The frame around the photo really draws your eye into the layout and the details of the photo.





That's it for today. I'll be back real soon to share my next creation.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment