Saturday 3 February 2018

Guesting for CSI

Hi everyone

This month 2Crafty Chipboard is sponsoring CSI, which is such a cool challenge site.

I've actually never had a go at solving one of their cases, so I was keen to have a go.

I really enjoyed it.  I've always felt daunted by it all, but it actually was a lot of fun and not overwhelming at all.

I encourage you to have a go.
 
 
 
Here's a look at the challenge:
 
 
I solved Case 247 by taking inspiration from the above scene and also using some of the traditional clues.
 
I used the colours, in fact even how they were lined up!
I used a white background, florals, leaves, bird (flamingo) and rub-ons (these haven't had a workout in years so it was kinda cool to use these again).
I also documented a summer memory and used rhyming words in my title.
 
 
 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
"Summer Line Words"
"Alpha Set 1"
"6" Flamingo Frame Set"
 
 

 
I painted the Fun from "Alpha Set 1" black and did the same to the sun from the "Summer Line Words".
 

I used Distress Ink to colour the "6"Flamingo Frame" and I then applied embossing ink and clear emboss powder.


I loved using up some old bits and pieces from my stash.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment