Sunday 1 April 2018

April is here.....new Scrap the Girls Challenge

Hello there my scrappies.

Welcome to April and a new challenge over at Scrap the Girls.

This month we have a theme board.....and I love this one cause it's all about ME - and you! 
We often forget to be on the other side of the lens. But it's so important.  We are documenters, storytellers, memory keepers but often leave our personal story out of the equation. So this one is all about documenting "Who are You?"

I'm really looking forward to seeing your entries as it will give me an insight into who you are and what makes you tick.

Here's a look at the themeboard.

 
Here's my layout titled "This is Me"
 
 

Yep I've used the lyrics from the song 'This is Me' from 'The Greatest Showman'.  I just loved that movie!! I have the songs playing every time I create.  The lyrics in this song just speak to me so much - I swear I could have written it.

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out.
I am brave. I am bruised.
I am who I'm meant to be
This is Me.
Look out cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies.
This is ME."

Yep love it - bet you are singing right now!





The chipboard title "This is Me" from 2 Crafty Chipboard is just perfect!! I also used "Gigi Flowers" and "Mini Branches".



I created those cool black circles/swirls with a Metal Die from Uniquely Creative.





They are so bold against the colourful background.  I had a blast creating that background with Dylusions Ink Sprays........love their vibrancy.  I don't think I'll ever tire of using them - my hands say otherwise though! Yep I have rainbow hands as I type this.






This month we have two sponsors. Scrapping Fun Kits and Rainbow Splendour.
How lucky are we? And how lucky will you be if you are a winner!!
So head on over to the BLOG and link up your entry.
 
 
 

 
 
I can't wait to pop in and check out your entries and learn a little more about YOU whilst I'm there.
 
Much love
xxx
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout, love the bright colors and yes I love the song too.. I saw the movie a couple of weeks ago...

    ReplyDelete