Thursday 9 April 2015

D-Lish Scraps


This month I joined in for the first time in The Scrap Suite at D-Lish Scraps.
They have 4 really cool challenges this month, and I loved them all.

The first challenge

 
This one I created whilst on the best retreat in the world Escape2Create at Port Lincoln. I was super happy with the results and loved smearing paint across my page using an old credit card.
 
 
The second challenge is
 
 
This one was so much fun! I also created this at the retreat at about 1am after a couple of glasses of wine!! It came together really quickly - I was a bit hesitant that maybe in the morning with 'fresh' eyes, I wouldn't like it....but I love it, actually it's my favourite of all the layouts I've done recently.  For the This or That Challenge I chose.......Twine, Enamel Dots, Journal Strips and a Flair.

 
The third challenge is a sketch
 

I enjoyed all the white space in this one.


And the final challenge for this month is


As I love the colour green, this one suited me. I created 4 identical embellishments by stamping a flag/banner onto green patterned paper and then cutting them out.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out all my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment