Friday 1 September 2017

Kraft Plus Guest Designer for September

This month I am a guest designer over at the awesome Kraft Plus! Lucky ME!!

Plus 2 Crafty Chipboard are the sponsor this month.

Two of my favourite things teamed up!

Such a thrill to create for Kraft plus, it's one of my absolute favourite challenge sites - they have super cool challenges, always something a little different.

Every month I aim to go in it, but often commitments and time win out and prevent me doing so.  That's why I love being a guest designer.....it makes me do it!!

So this month there's a real buzz going on......


Use kraft, and bee inspired by these gorgeous buzzy pics.

So here's my take on it...



I had the perfect story! and the perfect photos to go with it (of course!)

Actually this story is one I had in my 'to do' pile, and it's been in there for years.  I never seem to have the right papers for the story.

So I went a-hunting and got creative and guess what......all this stuff was in my stash.  Yep sometimes you've just gotta LOOK and make what you have work!!

 
I covered some 2Crafty Hexagons (honeycombed shaped) in various washi tapes. 
I got the inspiration from the different pictures on the honeycomb above.



I also used the chickenwire panel from 2Crafty Chipboard.  I cut it up and tucked around the page, and amongst my layers.  It totally looks like honeycomb.


 
I also used a 2 Crafty Chipboard question mark from the punctuation set....perfect to draw attention to my title.

 
 
 
 


There's also some honeycomb paper in there and a honeycomb stamp, oh yeah and a honeycomb flair too!

I also used quite a few 7 dots Tags and Word Stickers, available from Scrap Matrix.



And of course, the theme........told you I had the perfect photos and story!

So that's it from me......

A big shout out to Kraft Plus for inviting me to guest design!  Do yourself a favour and go and check out the rest of the inspiration from the Design Team.  You'll find them HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment